When a machine is completed, I feel my job is rewarding, because I am involved in one of the processes of arranging this material.
- Q1. Tell us about your current job.
- I arrange necessary steel materials from the drawing of the design section, understand the delivery date and the progress situation of a machinery we manufacture, and I’m responsible for not to cause delays in the process.
- Q2. What are the things you think important when you work?
- Work closely with the experts in the field and make sure the materials are arranged correctly.
Once I misunderstood the dimensions of the material that I ordered, which might have caused a loss of millions of yens.
When it happened, I asked to change a design so that we could use the dimensionally wrong material, somehow I covered the mistake.
Since then, I carefully arrange materials, checking one by one, and I have taken responsibility for my work.
I prioritize jobs in the field, try not to say “ No.”
- Q3. What is a challeng thing about your job?
What motivates you?
- When a machine is completed, I feel my job is rewarding, because I am involved in one of the processes of arranging this material.
The section that I’m working is related to all the manufacturing sections, so I could learn processing and assembling methods from other sections.
- Q4. Tell us what appeals to you in Makino.
- First, everybody is kind and friendly.
(Except when they are in a bad mood…. kidding!!)
I appreciate some help from senior colleagues when they spare some time, answering my questions even if they are busy.
- Q5. Any messages to junior colleagues?
- You enjoy working here.
Senior colleagues are kind and friendly.
Even if we don’t know anything, don’t worry. Our seniors will teach us everything from A to Z.
Why not working with us?
|Daily work schedule|
|8:30||Parts shipping, Maintenance,
Confirm arrangement of work
|9:00||Go to the factory to confirm whether
materials and goods are good enough
|12:50||Warehousing, operation of goods of planned production,
Delivery and sorting operation of the arranged steel materials
machine manufacturing parts
|16:00||Item inspection work|
|17:40||End of work|