From receipt of orders,
manufacturing to follow-up.
It is challenging and I have great responsibility.
- Q1. Why did you choose Makino?
- There were few companies that integrate manufacturing from materials processing, welding, and to assembling during job hunting.
I was amazed by the technology and power when I saw a large machine was assembled with various large and small machine parts.
- Q2. What are the things you think important when you work?
- I try to listen to opinions and advices from my boss and seniors.
Soon after I joined the company, being given some advice, noticed from a different perspective for the cause of a problem that I failed to notice, helped me to solve the problem.
- Q3. What are the challenges on your job?
What motivates you?
- We have transactions with customers in various industries, it is challenging to learn and absorb various kinds of knowledge, but I can improve my skills as sales.
Sales are the key department of the company.
I’m delighted when I was able to accept orders as a result of a tough negotiation with a customer.
I assume a heavy responsibility, but it is rewarding.
- Q4. Do you feel that you have grown since you joined the company?
- Now I can communicate with others better and effectively, compared to my school days.
I have realized that I am getting not too shy talking with people, not only the same generation but also people of all ages.
When I was a student, I tend to rely on others, but now I work voluntarily toward dealing with things.
- Q5. Any messages to junior employees?
- Even though you might get confused and have many things to worry about at first, we can work together until you are well settled.
|Daily work schedule|
|10:00||Meeting with Design
and Manufacturing departments
Meeting on specifications
Confirming machine installation sites
to the office,
Preparing a quotation, Work report
|17:40||End of work|