|Type||Average grain size||Operation system|
|Dry||～ 5μm||Continuous type|
Efficient crushing achieved by combining with a classifier
- A fine milling machine in which raw material and ball media such as ceramics are fed into a
horizontally rotating drum, and milling is carried out by collision with ball media and by crushing
and its impact with the media and drum inner wall surface.
- Fine milling is achieved by combining with a classifier to form a closed-loop system.
- Enables continuous operation with stable quality
- The burden of loading the material and unloading the finished product is relieved by
continuous operation, making automation feasible.
We provide discharge methods suitable for the features of products.
- Material for electronic parts
- Health foods
- Industrial waste
- Chemical products
- Minerals, etc.
Specifications (Lining materials: Alumina, wear-resistant steel, rubber, etc.)
|Model||Drum outer dia x L
|Inner volume (ℓ)||Rotation
L × W × H (mm)
|TM650×1500||⌀760 × 1500||500||40||7.5||2670 × 1200 × 1220||6000|
|TM950×2100||⌀1100 × 2100||1490||33||22||3955 × 1840 × 1950||9000|
|TM1020×2040||⌀1150 × 2040||1600||32||22||5090 × 1900 × 3265||9600|
|TM1100×2200||⌀1200 × 2200||2090||31||22||5300 × 2040 × 3000||11000|
|TM1200×3000||⌀1342 × 3000||3390||29||37||6012 × 2700 × 2340||12500|
|TM1500×3000||⌀1642 × 3000||5300||26||75||6920 × 3250 × 2600||15400|
Power might be changed by the feeding condition.
Specifications and sizes are subject to change without notice.