|Type||Average grain size||Operation system|
|Dry||～ 5μm||Batch milling|
An optimum milling & mixing machine for
small-volume production in great varieties
- A compact fine-milling machine using a one-block cylindrical container for the drum.
- Product contamination is reduced to nearly zero by minimizing the use of joint sealant, making
this machine capable of producing a high-quality product.
- Raising the arm of the jar itself makes it easy to feed the material and discharge the product.
- A slit cover is used for discharge of the product, so that even the drum is rotated, only
the product is discharged.
- The structure is simple, easy to clean, and making this suitable for small-volume production in
- Health foods
- Minerals, etc.
Specifications (Lining materials: Alumina, wear-resistant steel,rubber, etc.)
|Drum: Outer dia x length||(mm)||⌀424 × 600|
|Thickness||(mm)||Body 22, Lid and bottom 15|
|Machine dimensions L × W × H||(mm)||2000 × 1300 × 1600|
Specifications and sizes are subject to change without notice.