High-speed blunger produces a high-quality slurry by cracking,
dissolving, and dispersing the fed material in a short time.
- Large shear force is produced by using our original agitator blades (rotor, stator) in a standard
- A uniform slurry is produced more effectively by using an octagonal tank with a mortar-shaped floor.
- Uniform condition of dissolved and dispersed slurry prevented the sedimentation of the solids
inside the tank.
- The strong shear force between the rotor and the stator makes it possible for the blunger to
handle high-viscosity materials.
- The tank interior and the drive are designed in a simple structure, and easy to be cleaned.
As the compact high-speed blunger has a rotor, a stator, and a drive as one unit, all can be
removed for maintenance.
- Magnetic materials
- Food products
- Coating materials
|Model||MHSB – 148||MHSB – 448|
|Power||(kW)||2.2||18.5 ～ 22|
|Tank dimensions||(mm)||⌀500 × H600||1430 (Octagonal-shape) × H1300|
|Dimensions L × W × H||(mm)||920 × 810 × 2100||1700 × 1700 × 2200|
The specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice.