Adding a heating function to the screen feeder,
Clay shredder improves the yield of ceramic products.
- The original design of the scraper arm boosts the discharge capacity while saving energy.
- The main drive unit can be chosen from two configurations: a highly reliable planetary gear,
a V belt, with (1) an air clutch, or (2) inverter control.
- The screen part can be opened and closed, making the machine easy for maintenance and cleaning.
- The shape of the screen can be selected on demand.
- A variety of options are available as per requested throughput.
- Kneading, mixing, and heating of clay materials
- Ultrasonic level controller
- Screen cover to prevent
drying of material
- Water spray nozzles
- Hoppers of various sizes
- Teflon lining, plastic lining for
inner wall of a hopper
L × W × H
|BRSH12a||1200/500 ～ 2000||1900||2.7||12||32.2||2300 × 2000 × 3300||4400|
|BRSH15a||1500/1000 ～ 4000||2790||8.0||30||59||2800 × 2800 × 6600||9500|
|BRSH19c||1900/1000 ～ 4000||3200||13.0||50||95||3300 × 3300 × 6800||13400|
The machine height (H) shows for when the hopper height is at its maximum.
The specifications and dimensions are subject to changewithout notice.