An extrusion machine capable of high-pressure extrusion
of ceramic products made in honeycomb shaped products.
- The main kneading, de-airing, and extrusion sections are in module design and can be combined
to fit the customer’s specifications.
- Highly wear-resistant materials are used in the material contact parts (liners and augers in the
supply, kneading, and pressing zones.)
- Cooling jacket structures are used in the barrel and augers to prevent temperature rise during the
- A hydraulic driven screen changer system is available for easier screen replacement.
- Pressure sensors and temperature sensors can be installed in the extrusion barrels and the
- Various types of ceramic filters (DPF, NOx removal catalyst,
cleaning filters, etc.), insulators, sensors, etc.
|Model||Barrel diameter (mm)||Maximum extrusion pressure (bar)||Tilt angle|
|VAH RS 120||120||150||0°|
|VAH RS 160||160||150||0°|
|VAH RS 250||250||150||0°|
|VAH RS 350||350||150||0°|
|VAH RS 430||430||150||0°|
The specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
We design machines as per your products.