Makino’s filtration technology is widely used in many different fields for a wide range of production processes and wastewater treatment applications.
- To improve the filtration efficiency of the filtering process, chemicals are added to the raw water as
a pre-treatment, helping the solids in the water to flocculate and settle out.
- The installation of inner inclined plates allows flocculation faster, making the thickener smaller for
- Transportation, installation, and removal are easy, and it can be used wherever equipment is
needed only temporarily.
- The filtration device is incorporated into a single compact unit, making this transportable turbid
- Wastewater from mountain tunnel projects
- Wastewater from dam construction
- Wastewater from public works projects
- Wastewater from dredging operations
Flow of portable turbid water treatment
|(m3/Hr)||5 ～ 20||20 ～ 40||40 ～ 60||80 ～ 120||140 ～ 160||180 ～ 210|
|(mg/ℓ)||2000 ～ 15000|
|Filter press||DMS610||MF810||MF810||MF810 ～ 1150||MF1150 ～ 1500||MF1500 ～ 2000|
The machine weight and dimensions are for a thickener part only.
The specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice.