|Filtration type||Operation system||Filter plate material|
Portable wastewater treatment equipment for wastewater from
- Wastewater treatment equipment mounted on a truck, combining a slurry tank, a feed pump, a filter
press, a cake receiver, and filtrate tank in a single unit.
- With its compact design it is used in any work environment.With its compact design it is used in any work environment.
Unlike permanent equipment, it does not require foundation work, plumbing, etc.
- The simple structure makes maintenance easy.
- Auxiliary devices such as a generator are available as options on request.
- Industrial waste (wastewater from concrete/asphalt cutter)
- Other various industrial wastewater
Collected wastewater is poured
into slurry pit.
Water is extracted by the filter press.
Low water content cake
Portable type flow diagram
Stationary type flow diagram
|Filter plate dimensions||(mm)||610 × 610 × t55|
|Cake size||(mm)||540 × 540 × t30|
|Maximum throughput||(㎥ / day)||2.3||3.7||4.9||6.5||7.4|
|Number of chambers||(chamber)||9||14||18||24||27|
The values shown for the machine dimensions and weight are those for the filter press alone.
The maximum processing volume is a reference value that assumes a slurry concentration of 20%, a cake water
content of 23%, and five-time filtration per day by the filter press.
The specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice.