|Filtration type||Operation system||Filter plate material||Option|
A diaphragm type filter press using materials in accordance
with the Food Sanitation Act
- Filter plates and packings are used in slurry contacting parts in compliance with the standards of
the Food Sanitation Act.
- The diaphragm is made from an odorless resin material, so the essential aromas and flavors of the
food products are preserved.
- The filter cloth can be easily replaced with the filter plate being set.
- A touch screen operation makes the machine easier to operate and enables an operator to register
the operating conditions such as feeding pressure, feeding time, etc.
- Multiple operating condition recipes can be registered, and product numbers can be switched easily.
- Brewing (sake, vinegar, mirin or sweet sake, soy sauce, etc.)
- Beverages, food products (fruit juice, vegetable gelatin, cooking oils, etc.)
- Others (various extracts, medicinal ingredients, chemicals, etc.)
|Filter plate dimensions||(mm)||1000 × 1400||1150 × 1250|
|Cake size||(mm)||900 × 1300 × t18||1050 × 1150 × t20|
|Number of chambers||(chamber)||50||70||100||200||80||100|
|Filtration area ※||(㎡)||108||151||232||465||184||230|
|Filtration volume ※||(ℓ)||1030||1442||2060||4120||1638||2047|
※indicates reference value.
The filtration volume is calculated by multiplying the number of chambers by the volume per filter plate.
The filtration volume may vary according to the type of processing.
The specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice.