|Type||Average particle size||Operation system|
|Dry||～ 5μm||Batch milling|
A water-cooled fine milling
- A fine milling machine in which raw material and ball media such as ceramics are fed into a
horizontally rotating drum, and milling is carried out by collision with ball media and by crushing
and its impact with the media and drum inner wall surface.
- A water-cooled type suppresses temperature rise of raw materials and produces products of stable
quality by cooling the drum exterior with water (or antifreeze liquid).
- Various types of lining materials for drum inner are available, making it possible to suggest the
most suitable specifications for raw materials.
- We also suggest milling media depending on the purpose of use.
- Simple structure and easy to maintain.
- Health food
- Minerals, etc.
About a water-cooled type
The d rum is cooled w ith cooling
|Model||Drum outer dia x L
L × W × H (mm)
|BM50DJ-A||⌀606 × 606||110||45||1.5||1900 × 1300 × 2200||1100|
|BM100DJ-A||⌀606 × 757||140||45||1.5||2100 × 1300 × 2200||2000|
|BM200DJ-A||⌀909 × 909||440||36||3.7||2300 × 1700 × 2500||3000|
|BM300DJ-A||⌀1060 × 1060||680||33||3.7||2400 × 1800 × 2700||3100|
|BM500DJ-A||⌀1212 × 1212||1070||31||7.5||2700 × 2000 × 3000||4000|
|BM1000DJ-A||⌀1515 × 1515||2190||27||22||3100 × 2300 × 3400||6500|
Numeric value is a representative example, so power might be changed by the feeding condition.
Specifications and sizes are subject to change without notice.
Simulation by DEM
Made by: Tohoku University, Institute of Multidisciplinary Research for Advanced Materials, Kano lab.