|Filtration type||Operation system||Filter plate material|
A diaphragm type filter press with cake blow and cake
- Top-feed double type in which a normal plate, a filter frame, a diaphragm plate, and a filter frame are
assembled in that order.
- Corner-cross feeding of washing liquid from the corners to the cake makes cake washing effectively.
Using forward washing at the same time makes cake washing more effectively.
- Slurry contacting parts are all made of resin, so metal contamination is drastically reduced.
- Optional forward and reverse air blow mechanism makes it possible to reduce water content.
- Battery material production processes processes
- Chemical and mining and manufacturing production processes
- Medicine and cosmetics production processes
- Metal refining processes
- Rare-metal and noble-metal collection processes
- Semiconductor production processes
Cake washing flow diagram
|Filter plate dimensions||(mm)||470 × 650|
|Cake size||(mm)||410 × 410 × t30|
|Number of chambers||(chamber)||4||10||20|
|Filtration area ※||(㎡)||1.08||2.92||5.84|
|Filtration volume ※||(ℓ)||16.6||41.7||83.4|
※indicates reference value.
The filtration volume is calculated by multiplying the number of chambers by the volume per filter plate.
The filtration volume may vary according to the type of processing.
The specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice.